The wide range
General Dental Supplies
Shadow less Head Light
• The world first lightest ergonomic C-Band type
• Reduce shadow from medicalinstruments
• Double-on / Double-off simply on & off
• Semi-permanent life of light sources
• Light weight & Wireless no restriction on movement
• Adjustable light brightness Maximum 100,000 Lux
• Customized loupes or surgical telescope and HD Camera
• Long Life li-ion rechageable batteries
New Concept of Apex Locator
Dr’s Finder Neo
Be Smart, Be Compact
• Dr’s Finder NEO provides accurate with newest technology.
• Dr’s Finder NEO is the best solution for endodontic treatment.
• Dr’s Finder NEO is the World Smallest Apex Locator.
• Dr’s Finder NEO finds the best accuracy by using 3 frequencies.
• For improving accuracy and quality of measurement by using the latest signal IC
A New Conceptual Intrairal Wound Dressing Strip
Features and benefits
• Advanced concept in intraoral dressing
• Protect intraoral wounds from food, bacteria and cigarette smoke
• Aid in hemostasis
• Protect suture thread from tongue irritation
• Strong adhesion using hydrophilic polymer
• Easy to cut into different shapes/ sizes
• Self-adhesive with saliva
• Reduce irritation sore in mouth
• Safe and easy to use
• Mint flavour reduces halitosis
• Contain Vitamin E
50 x 15mm x 20ea
25 x 15mm x 20ea
PVS Impression Materials
Excellent Hydrophilic Impression material
• VonflexS™ Light, as the additional polymerization silicone type, is composed of excellent hydrophilic vinyl polysiloxane impression materials that makes oral tissue shape precisely.
• VonflexS™ Light is easy to handle and has an extra ordinary stability, helps to make precise impression taking.
Thixotropic Bite Registration Material
• VonflexS™ Bite, as the additional polymerization silicone type, is composed of vinyl polysiloxane impression materials designed for making precise occlusal registrations.
• VonflexS™ Bite is providing sharper setting and higher strength.
• Standard bite registration in the end bite position
• Portrayal of antagonists
• Coating of bite forks
• Key material for needle point registration
Excellent Fixation Characteristic Material
• Impression material a dual phase impression technique
• Precise duplication of models
• Capturing multiple unit impressions